I. INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses.
2. Responsible person in the sense of the DSGVO
The responsible party according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the domain owner.
You can reach our data protection admin here.
3. Notes on contacting us
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
4. External service providers
The protection of your data is important to us. We use it to answer your inquiries and process your registration.
5. SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
II. GENERAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users is regularly carried out only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where obtaining prior consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
2. Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply.
3. Data transmission upon conclusion of a contract for services and digital content
We transmit personal data to third parties only if this is necessary within the scope of our service. A further transmission of data does not take place or only if you have expressly consented to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes.
III. PROVISION OF THE WEBSITE AND CREATION OF LOG FILES
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. The following data is collected
1. date and time of access
2. log files
3. purpose of data processing
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data does not take place in this context.
2. Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible.
3. Possibility of objection and elimination
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
a) Description and scope of data processing
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
c) Purpose of data processing
d) Duration of storage, possibility of objection and removal
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below
1. transient cookies (for this purpose (see (1).
2. persistent cookies (see (2).
(1) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(2) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
V. CONTACT FORM AND E-MAIL CONTACT
1. Description and scope of data processing
There are various contact forms on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
Date and time of registration
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. Possibility of objection and removal
The user has at any time the possibility to delete his account with us independently. With the deletion, all data will be removed from the user.
VI. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis the controller.
1. Right of access
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed by us. If such processing is taking place, you may request information from the controller about the following:
1. the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
2. the categories of personal data which are processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
4. the planned duration of the storage of the personal data relating to you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
5. the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
This right of access may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the research or statistical purposes and the limitation is necessary for the fulfillment of the research or statistical purposes.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller if the processed personal data concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall carry out the rectification without undue delay.
Your right to rectification may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the research or statistical purposes and the limitation is necessary for the fulfilment of the research or statistical purposes.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
1. if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
3. the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
4. if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
5. If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State. If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
VII. External Websites
VIII. Google Analytics
This website does not use any functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics.
2. IP Anonymization
We have not enabled IP storage on this website.
3. Browser Plugin
IX. OTHER PLUGINS AND TOOLS
XI. DATA PROTECTION CHILDREN
1. Children Under Thirteen
We does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
XII. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
1. We comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
Impffrei.work welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Impffrei.work has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us.